Tuesday, July 13, 2010

Just wanted to drop a line and show you all what my sister-in-law brought me back from her wonderful trip to the dakotas. These are the neatest little tin pockets ever, and the have recipes on them, which I haven't made, but plan to soon.








Also this is my new treasure from the D.I. not sure how, when, or why, but I just fell in love with it. It's not my usual style either, and it's small like 6-8" maybe.









Lastly, dinner at our house has been pretty lame. My fault, I know, but last night I had this idea that I wanted to make stuffed chicken breasts. So I got my sun dried tomatoes out (love them), and some bacon, then wondered what exactly I was gonna do. When I cooked off the bacon the pan smelled like roasted jalapenos, not sure why, but I loved it. Thats when my fantastic idea hit me. I made Jalapeno popper stuffed chicken breasts. Can't go wrong there, Jade loves poppers. So I flattened my breasts, roasted the peppers and diced them, mixed cream cheese, cheddar cheese, bacon, tomatoes, and the peppers then filled and rolled my breasts. I then rolled them in butter then bread crumbs and baked them. Wall-a! Jalapeno popper stuffed chicken breasts. They were very good. I paired it with horseradish mashed potatoes, and green beans. Yummy, yummy, yummy.

1 comment:

  1. Looks too good! It inspired me to make a yummy omlet for Gar tonight.
    I love love love the little picther. How fun that your sil brought you home some tresures from her trip.
    Enjoy

    ReplyDelete